Lockdown Security Specialists always strive to recruit the best person for the job.
Our recruitment and selection procedures have been designed to ensure that they are consistent, fair and provide equality of opportunity. All selection decisions are based solely on ability and irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, disability, marital status, race, and religion, responsibility for dependants, nationality, skin colour, sexual orientation or age.
We take into account all current legislation covering Equal Opportunities and apply this to every stage of our recruitment and selection process.
- Job Description
- Job Centre advertisements
- Short listing
- Interviewing and assessment
We provide specific recruitment process training and guidance to ensure that:
- We look at the skills and qualifications necessary for an individual to be able to do the job.
- Interview questions are objective and relevant to the requirements of the job
- Avoid discriminatory language or implications
- All applicants are required to provide a CV or complete an covering letter/application form.
- This includes a separate Equal Opportunities section. In Northern Ireland we also monitor applications in compliance with the requirements of the Fair Employment and Treatment (NI) Order 1998. This information is not used as the basis of any employment decision.
- All licensing and vetting of potential candidates is done in line with the BS7858 code of conduct that Lockdown Security Services is accredited to. Personal information is used only for limited purposes in accordance with Data Protection Legislation.
- Our recruitment processes and procedures are regularly monitored and reviewedand this policy is updated accordingly.